Wednesday, March 26, 2014

March Ipsy Bag Review

Ipsy Glam Bag

Love this bag and all the goodies that came inside!


I did not do a swatch of this because you wouldn't see it.. this blend right in with your skin tone. The primer gives a great glow to the skin and made my skin feel silky. I have dry skin so this was a plus! 


 I love this lipstick very creamy, moisturizing and the color is gorgeous!


Love these eyeshadows, very pigmented, blend well and you can use them as an eyeliner. (the color all the way to the right is the Bare Minerals Lipstick, excuse the goosebumps LOL)


The Nail polish is my absolute favorite!
Nicole by O-P-I in "On What Grounds" Roughles textured polish, a pastel shade of turquoise. Once dried it has a matte pebble finish. I did not use a top coat here.


Over all very please with this Ipsy Glam Bag and have used all the products and will most likely repurchase.

Did you receive your Ipsy Glam Bag this month? What did you receive in your bag, please share!



1 comment:

  1. Got exactly what you got in your glam bag! I just love these monthly bags. That lipstick color is gorgeous, I wear it everyday. Will be purchasing that soon.

    Lana xoxo
    lanasmakeupbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete