Wednesday, March 4, 2015

BETTER THAN CHOCOLATE

AHHHHHH LOVE THIS PALETTE!

                                   


For many many reasons! 

The colors! Oh my so beautiful! I played around with a few looks natural looks and night looks.

They go on so smoothly and are perfectly pigmented.

The SMELL OMG are you kidding me! They are made with 100% Cocoa powder. They smell amazing just like... well cocoa! Hence the name Chocolate Bar! hahaha





Lets talk Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara.... again OMG!
LOVE this mascara... I do not have any complaints about it. I have extremely short lashes and this mascara really adds length and volume to them!






Next we have the Too Faced Eye Anti-Crease Eye Primer. Great product! You only need a tiny bit of product to apply on your eyes...




AHHHHHH!!!! Another amazing product from Too Faced!!!! This lipstick..smells amazing of course! And goes on so smoothly/creamy and lets not forget the color is gorgeous! Love applying this to my lips! ;)



I cannot decide if I want to purchase the Semi-Sweet Chocolate Bar...if you have it let me know your thoughts!? Is it worth it, if you already have the original Chocolate Bar?








2 comments:

  1. I soooo want that palette now! Thanks for a great review. Might end up trying that mascara too. My daughter's always looking for a really good mascara. So far her favorite is They're Real by benefit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I have They're Real too! And love it as well! The applicator brush is perfect! ;) Thanks for stopping by! :)

    ReplyDelete