Wednesday, November 6, 2013

My Favorite Hair Products


First I will start with the shampoo I use:
Biolage Color Care Shampoo: this shampoo is great for color treated hair, it moisturizes your hair and leaves it soft and shiny! Biolage Color Care Shampoo is free of  Paraben and Dye free.
(Parabens are a class of chemicals widely used as preservatives by cosmetic and pharmaceutical industries. Parabens are effective preservatives in many types of formulas. Wikipedia) 

I also use Paul Mitchell Super Strong Shampoo but I'm currently out..sad face: Gently cleanses and repairs hair, helps prevent further damage. Both the Super Strong Shampoo and Conditioner leaves your hair feeling super soft and shinny!

Super Strong® Daily Shampoo


Next conditioner that I use:
Paul Mitchell Super Strong Daily Conditioner: Repairs and protects hair, softens and prevents moisture loss.

Super Strong® Daily Conditioner



On occasion I use Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Daily Treatment..similar to the Super Strong..this one is also heat activated, so it speeds up drying time.
Super Skinny® Daily Treatment
For my leave in conditioners:
Right now my absolute favorite is Sexy Hair: Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Tri-Wheat. Mild protein reconstructor and is safe for color treated hair.

The ingredients include
Soy
Protein that strengthens and moisturizes
 Wheat Protein
Enhances shine and body of the hair
Pro-Vitamin B5
Moisturizes and gives shine and body
Cocoa Extract
Helps smooth the hair & conditions





 
 *Products can be purchased by your local hair care professional.



No comments:

Post a Comment