Saturday, February 22, 2014

What's in my Ipsy Glam Bag????

Finally, after three months on the waiting list I received my first Ipsy Glam Bag! YAY! And I am more then impressed with this monthly subscription.

(Disclosure: I am new with using our Cannon Rebel, therefore my pictures are not wonderful. I am still learning how to use this beast of a camera)



This months Ipsy Glam Bag includes: 
 


City Color: Color Matte Blush in Fresh Melon 

I love the color of this matte blush, it is very pigmented and you only need a little on your brush. 


(bad paint job..sorry, love this color!)

Zoya Nail Polish in Odette



(Left City Color blush in Fresh Melon and the right is Pop Beauty Plump Pout in Peony Petal)


Pop Beauty Plump Pout Mini in Peony Petal

In love with this lippy, high shine lacquered gloss with a long lasting finish. 



Velvet Gel by PHYTO-C

Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and nourishes, hydrates and softens skin.



J. Cat Beauty Eyelashes 

I have yet to try these out, but I am sure they are fabulous! I rarely wear false eyelashes but once in awhile for special occasions I will pop them on.



I am extremely happy with this months glam bag! What great picks I received.

Are you subscribed to ipsy?? Which items did you received in your Glam Bag this month?







18 comments:

  1. Oh I would really love to try out Ipsy but I'm already subscribed to glossybox and birchbox and I know I need to draw the line somewhere haha! Your box looks amazing though! Just found you blog hopping so I'm your newest follower now :)

    Thrifty Firecracker x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you..... Nice! I think I am on the waiting list for Birchbox...I haven't checked out glossybox yet... I may soon though!

      Delete
  2. wow, i've never heard of this box before but it looks great! i love the polish color!

    cute & little

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This Beauty Subscription is only $10 a month plus shipping.. it is a great deal!

      Delete
  3. I've only just come across all these cute little beauty boxes you could subscribe to. The more posts i see though, the more i want to sign up to them!

    http://theseprettylittlethingsxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do it!! Hehe the Ipsy box is the best! 90% of the time you will get full size products! Some of the other subscriptions are only sample size products and the subscription may cost more.

      ~Jenn

      Delete
  4. Ahhh. I really wanted the blush, but I got the eyeshadow palette. Which has very poor pigmentation. I got the lashes too, and I don't mind. I like wearing them.

    gingercatqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The blush is really nice... bummer that you didn't get it!

      Delete
  5. I love the kind of coral theme they went for! New follower doll, love for you to follow back and check out my blog!
    www.mybeautyytooth.blogspot.com
    Thanksss

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the Zoya Nail Polish in Odette,really love this color!
    Would you like to follow each other on Gfc,let me know and i follow you back
    http://cinnamonanddanako.blogspot.co.uk/
    xoxo
    Anita

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just checked out your blog super cute! New Follower!

      Delete
  7. That lip gloss is gorgeous! Love the color and super shine!
    Lauren
    Exploring My Style

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the look of the pop gloss, peony petal is such a lovely shade and is perfect for summer!
    Just found your blog through the hop so I am your newest follower!
    joy&

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that fresh melon colour. What a great colour for spring!

    Found you through the beauty hop, and can't wait to see more!

    As I am new to the blogging world, I would truly appreciate a follow back!

    Red Lips & Rosewater

    ReplyDelete